That’s me. I had just graduated from college with a shiny new bachelors degree in creative advertising, a ton of student debt and absolutely no luck finding a job (Fun -_-).
I had no job, no money and had to move back in with my mom (super fun -_-).
Basically my bank account was as empty as Chick-fil-a on a Sunday
So I decided to start my own consulting business helping local businesses around the area advertise online.
It was going great until I had a client request I help them optimize YouTube videos.
Yeah, I had absolutely no idea how to do that, so I created a few videos on YouTube to understand the platform. I had no intention of creating any additional videos.
…and then, I got a message that said….
So guess what?! I created more content.
That content led to:
Over 85,000 subscribers and 5 million views on YouTube
Over 60,000 monthly readers on my blogs
Hitting 6 figures with my content
Working with my DREAM BRANDS
GETTING PAID to speak at events
Clips of my videos being played on HBO and OWN (Yes, theeeee Oprah Winfrey Network!)
Winning awards such as favorite blogger by Florida Bloggercon and one of Tampa’s top influential women
SOLD OUT events
FREE trips (I’m talking laid and paid on an island beach)
…but most importantly?!
being able to impact and help women all over the world simply by sharing my gifts.
Creating a profitable online brand was NOT all smooth sailing and mimosa popping.
In fact, I made a TON of mistakes.
Mistakes I don’t want you to make which is why I created my educational courses! To help you create a profitable online offers and content so you have an online brand that impacts people and allows you to earn income while doing it!
1. I have a bachelor’s degree in advertising, an MBA with an emphasis in marketing, and over 10 years of experience as a digital marketer.
2. I believe life is like a box of chocolate…. my favorite being Ghirardelli Sea Salt Dark Chocolate!
3. I was raised on God, collard greens, and soul music.
4. In my spare time, I enjoy gardening. Growing Aloe Vera and bell peppers are apparently my specialties.
5. I consider myself a certified hype (wo)man. Feeling down? Here I come with the energy of a 90’s hip hop hype-man ready to pounce on cue…. ayeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Breonna’s viral videos have opened the door to features in HBO, Buzzfeed, OWN, HuffPost and more.
No stranger to the wonderful world of marketing, she holds a bachelor’s degree in advertising and a master’s in business administration with a focus in marketing.